CAOLA - MASD's cyber school program
Thank you for expressing interest in MASD's CAOLA cyber school program. We are happy to be able to offer a full-time cyber option to students of Mechanicsburg Area School District. We have been offering our CAOLA program for over 10 years. Throughout those 10+ years students have been able to take advantage of our cyber school option while remaining a Wildcat throughout their experience.
The district's main contact for our CAOLA program is Kristen Gross, Distance Learning Coordinator, at email@example.com
Below are opportunities for you to learn more about both the Capital Area Online Learning Association (CAOLA) and MASD’s CAOLA program specifically.
- Attached below is a flyer providing some details about MASD's CAOLA program
- A list of FAQs related to MASD’s CAOLA program is available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WpXJGyeiFkIiuUOE0JT_vlmoTIGjv-135aFOhna2nGs/edit?usp=sharing
- A brief video sharing more about MASD’s CAOLA program is available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M9XieMXvyn_fjveA30iEYR5Q__CSq80a/view?usp=sharing
- Kristen Gross, MASD’s Distance Learning Coordinator, will be available for any additional questions via email the week of August 3rd. Her contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Capital Area Intermediate Unit (CAIU) is hosting an open house to learn more about the overall CAOLA program. Any interested parent from a participating district (like MASD) is encouraged to attend online. We are partnered in CAOLA through the CAIU and while there may be a few slight differences in implementation/procedures, the CAOLA program is the same so this open house will provide another great opportunity to learn more. The live online event is July 30, 2020 at 7:00 pm. Register Here: https://bit.ly/caolajulyopenhouse