MASD Free Meals
The Mechanicsburg Area School District has been approved to provide FREE meals for ALL children ages 18 and under through December 31, 2020. Therefore, all meals are free for all students every school day, regardless of income.
This program is not guaranteed to continue beyond December 31, 2020.
Families who qualify for Free & Reduced Meals should still complete and submit applications prior to December 31, 2020. We encourage you to submit an on-line application as it helps with funding & grants for our school district. The online application can be located here.
In Person Learners (Hybrid Students)
Students attending school in person can receive Breakfast, Lunch and Take Home Meals in their buildings.
Learners in District buildings will continue to enjoy meals at breakfast and lunch-ALL MEALS ARE FREE.
- Take Home meals are available for the school days in which students do not attend face-to-face. Please discuss this option with your student. Please have your student follow the instructions from their teacher/principal on how to request these meals for the days in which they are learning remotely.
- A la carte items will still be available for purchase with account funds.
CAOLA Students, Full Time Remote and OTHER CHILDREN within the community
Parents/Guardians of students learning full-time remotely or children within the community who are not attending school in person may click the link below to access a form to request free Curbside Pick Up Meals. The sign-up link is applicable to all children age 18 and under, including younger children who are not yet enrolled.
How to Order?
- All meals must be ordered in advance through this link. http://bit.ly/Curbside_Pick_Up_Meal_Orders
- Ordering includes 5 breakfast meals and 5 lunch meal kits
- A separate entry is necessary for each child ordering.
- Orders must be placed before 10AM Tuesday each week to be available for pick up on Wednesday that same week.
- New orders through this same link for the next week begin after 12 noon on Fridays.
- A new order must be placed each week for pickup through this same link.
- You will be asked in the link to enter a four digit code of your choosing. This code will be needed from you when you pick up your meals.
Where do I pick up the meals?
- Meals will be picked up between 10:00 – 11:00 AM at the ramp/canopy along the backside of the high school located at 500 S Broad Street.
- Please enter the high school campus by the tennis courts off of Williams Grove Road and follow the one-way lane behind the high school.
- When you pull up to the ramp please be prepared to provide the student name(s) and four digit code you selected and entered into the order form.
- After receiving your meals you will depart the campus onto George Street.
*A few important notes for all participants …Each child is only eligible for the equivalent of one free breakfast/lunch per school day. Duplicate meals may result in your child's account being charged for the extra meal(s).
Questions about Food Service? Please contact:
Karin Marlin - Food Service Director. 717-691-4523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org