Volunteer Information Packet Checklist
This checklist has been created for you as you prepare to serve as a volunteer.
- Completed Volunteer Information Sheet
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance (Criminal Check)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI background check NOTE: The FBI background check is not required if the volunteer has been a resident of PA for the entirety of the previous 10 years or has obtained a FBI clearance at any time since establishing residency in PA, and completes a volunteer verification form.
- Evidence of a tuberculosis (TB) examination in accordance with the regulations of the Advisory Health Board (needs to be within 3 months of starting) --see details at Note on TB tests
*there is more information on the clearances at Background Checks & Clearances.
We respectfully request that you compile the required information and submit it together, at the same time (this alleviates any confusion in tracking down the required information). You may submit your information packet at any district building, as well as to Britny Hopkins at the district office.