Mechanicsburg Area Parks & Recreation
Monday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Pre-registration is essential; unless otherwise stated, do not come to register the first night because the program may be filled or cancelled.
- Attend the first night of a program as scheduled. No confirmation will be made except for postponement or cancellation.
- Registration will only be taken with a payment.
- Payment for these programs, except aerobics, must be received one week before the first class.
- The Adult Programs are for those 18 years and older; unless otherwise stated.
- A $20.00 charge will be added to any check returned by the bank.
- If a program is cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department, participants will receive a full refund.
- We will issue a refund with a 10% administrative fee deducted for any multi-session program for any reason as long as you contact us prior to the second class. After the second class has started, no refund will be given.
- Refunds for one-day activities are not possible after the event has taken place.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs due to insufficient registration or to make late changes in programs to provide the best possible instruction and facility utilization.
- Programs in school facilities are subject to change when they conflict with regular school activities. Advanced notice will be given and make-up sessions scheduled.
- No smoking is permitted on school property.
- Waiting lists will be formed when classes are filled. Every attempt will be made to accommodate persons on these lists.
- If you are interested in teaching a class or if you have a program idea, call the Parks & Recreation Office at 717-691-4572.
- Anyone with a disability needing special accommodations, please contact the office two weeks prior to the activity.