Internet Service Provider Information
The Capital Area Intermediate Unit has put together this list of internet access providers in our area who are offering specials and exceptions during this time. While MASD does not endorse any of these particular providers, we encourage you to individually investigate any that may assist you with your internet access moving forward.
Resource: Internet/Broadband Access Resource Links
- Currently offering internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program.
- AT&T Wi-Fi is also free (length of time uncertain)
- Free XFinity WIFI hotspots (public spaces)
- Data caps paused for 60 days, all plans temporarily unlimited
- Internet Essentials (normally $9.95/mo) for low income households are now free for 60 days
- Existing customers with metered data plans will be moved to unlimited plans for 60 days (expected ready as of 3/20/2020)
- Existing customers with data plans automatically moved to Unlimited Smartphone Data for 60 days (excluding roaming)
- Data allowance extended to schools and students to provide 20GB of data/month for 60 days
- Waiving late fees, not terminating accounts
- Wi-Fi hotspots open for the next 60 days