Sapphire Community Portal
Mechanicsburg Area School District uses the Sapphire Information System to maintain student information and communicate with families. The "Community Portal" is the web interface for this system that parents utilize to:
- Update Student Information whenever changes occur
- Submit Beginning-of-the-Year student information and permissions
- Manage notifications to receive district and building communications via phone, text, and email
- Access student schedules and teacher assignments
- (Secondary) Check academic progress throughout the school year
- (Secondary) Receive report cards
It is critical that your information is up-to-date.
If you need any assistance with the Community Portal, please contact Maggie Stern - [email protected]
How to create a Community Portal account
Click the file below for directions and screenshots guiding you on how to create a Community Portal account.
(Update Summer 2021)
Sapphire recently updated their settings. Those changes require families to convert their accounts. Instructions were sent to families via the mail in July 2021; however, the information below will walk you through the process.